November 19, 2013 5:39 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- Flour2 cups
- Butter or Vegetable Oil1/2 cup
- Pumpkin Puree1 , 1/2 cups
- Sugar1 Cup
- Cinnamon Powder1 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder2 Teaspoons
- Baking soda1 Teaspoon
- Salt 1/2 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence1 Teaspoon
- Pumpkin Seeds1/4 cup
- Make the pumpkin into pieces then blend it into puree using mixer/blender machine.
- Beat Eggs with sugar, add in pumpkin puree whisk well.
- Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda , baking powder and combine all. Add in vanilla and mix.
- Place a baking paper on your desired baking sheet. Then pour the batter to the baking pan. Sprinkle the pumpkin seed too.
- Preheat oven and bake at 180 c for 40 minutes the cake.
Tags: Baking Powder, Baking soda, Butter or Vegetable oil, Cinnamon Powder, Eggs, Flour, Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkin Seeds, Salt, Sugar, Vanilla essence
Categorised in: Cake/Cookies, Categories