Pesto is a sauce originating in Genoa in the Liguria region of northern Italy, and from the time the Italians invented pesto it has always been prepared with crushed garlic, basil, and European pine nuts blended with olive oil, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, and including Fiore Sardo, a cheese made from sheep’s milk.
For Videos please visit us at https://youtu.be/tdhEIHQu2Yg and please Do not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the youtube channel with your friends and family.
- Sweet Basil2 cups
- Organic Extra Virgin Oill1/4 cup
- Black Pepper1 Teaspoon
- Pine Nuts1/4 cup
- Garlic4-5 cloves
- SaltTo Taste
- Wash the sweet basil and let all its water go away.
- Combine the basil, olive oil, pine nuts, black pepper, salt, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor.
- Grind all the mixture using the food processor for a minute to blend well.
- Remove the pesto from the bowl of the food processor into a container and add few tablespoons of more olive oil on the top.