New Year Cookies (Kolcha E Nawrozi)
March 18, 2014 11:56 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Flour1 , 1/2 cup
- Rice Flour1/2 cup
- Powder sugar1 cup
- Vegetable oil1/2 cup
- Egg whole1
- Egg White1
- Rose Essence1 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Combine and whisk well egg, sugar for couple of minutes.
- Add in oil, rose essence and combine well.
- Add in rice flour, flour and baking powder to make dough. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Now make small egg size ball from dough and spread and roll out round using your hand on baking tray. Make desired patterns on cookies.
- Pre heat oven and bake the cookies at 190 c for 13 minutes or until cookies are lightly brown.
- Cool and place the cookies on colored papers.
Tags: Baking Powder, Egg White, Egg whole, Flour, Powder Sugar, Rice Flour, Rose Essence, Vegetable Oil
Categorised in: Cake/Cookies, Categories