June 24, 2013 11:07 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- All Purpose Flour1 cup
- Whole Milk3/4 cup
- Egg1 no
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence1 Teaspoon
- Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Butter3 Tablespoons
- Whipped Cream1 cup
- Ground Pistachio3 Tablespoons
- Salt A Pinch
- In a bowl whisk egg well.
- Add milk, butter and combine it together well.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla at last, whisk all the mixture so very well. Avoid making lumps.
- Heat a Non stick pan and pour a small amount of batter in the pan. Cook it till you notice small holes or bubbles on its top.Then slowly turn to other side and cook it for a minute. Remove it from burner.
- Serve it whipping cream and pistachio.