March 18, 2014 12:30 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- All purpose Flour1, 1/2 cup
- Rice Flour1/2 cup
- Cornflour,( corn starch)2 Tablespoons
- Vegetable oil1/2 cup
- Egg White1
- Sugar1 Cup
- Cardamom Powder1 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Ground Pistachio2 Tablespoons
- Combine and whisk well egg, sugar for couple of minutes.
- Add in oil, cardamom and combine well.
- Add in rice flour, flour , corn starch and baking powder to make dough. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Now make small Walnut size balls from dough and place them in baking tray. Now Press down with your thumb to make a small well in the center of the cookie. Fill in the center with pistachio and slightly press pistachio.
- Pre heat oven and bake the cookies at 190 c for 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly brown.
- Cool and serve with tea.