Mayo BBQ Super Soft Chicken Kabab
October 15, 2015 6:08 pm
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Chicken Breast4 Pieces (cut as desired)
- Olive Mayonaise1 cup
- Curry Masala1 Tablesppon
- Chili Flakes1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Paste1 Tablespoon
- Garlic Powder1 Tablespoon
- SaltTo Taste
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into a ziplock bag or airtight dish.
- Let the mixture to marinade overnight in the fridge.
- Next day you can either bake it or BBQ .
- If you want to bake it, preheat oven then arrange the marinated chicken pieces on a baking tray.
- Bake it at 450 F for 30 minutes or until the chicken is soft and tender.
- Serve with green chutney, some salad and flat bread.
ترجمه دستور به لسان فارسی دری
Tags: Chicken Breast, Chili Flakes, Curry Masala, Garlic Paste, Garlic Powder, Olive Mayonaise, Salt
Categorised in: Categories, Main Course, Non Veg