Mattar Paneer Curry
July 30, 2013 5:34 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Cottage cheese (paneer)1 cup
- Boiled Peas1 cup
- Tomato Puree1
- Onion Puree1/2 cup
- SaltTo Taste
- Mix Spices1 Tablespoon
- Red chilli or Paprika powder1 Tablespoon
- Curry Leavessome
- Garlic1 Tablespoon minced
- Ghee or Vegetable Oil4 Tablespoons
- Butter3 Tablespoons
- Yogurt1/2 cup
- Heat oil gently fry the cottage cheese and remove from oil, add curry leaves and garlic then add the onion , tomato puree.
- Add mix spices, salt and chilli powder and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the yogurt & boiled peas and 1/4 cup water and cook for another 6 minutes.
- Add the paneer and cook for 3 minutes or till the oil separates from curry.Then add the butter and serve.
Tags: Boiled Peas, Butter, Cottage cheese (paneer), Curry Leaves, Garlic, Ghee or Vegetable Oil, Mix Spices, Onion Puree, Red chilli or Paprika powder, Salt, Tomato Puree, Yogurt
Categorised in: Categories, Curries, Veg Dishes