June 13, 2014 12:35 pm
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 35 Min
- Flour2 , 1/2 cups
- Eggs4 no
- Soya oil1 cup
- Butter milk1 cup
- Vanilla Essence2 Tablespoons
- Sugar (granuled)1 cup
- Baking Powder2 Teaspoons
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoon
- Cocoa Powder3 Tablespoons
- Combine sugar and eggs and whisk well.
- Add in oil, butter milk, vanilla essence and whisk again.
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda through a sieve and combine well.
- Now divide the batter into two parts.
- Now add cocoa powder into one bowl of batter with 3-4 tablespoons of butter milk, combine and mix well.
- Then Take a ladle and pour one ladle plain batter in the center of baking pan.
- Then pour a ladle of cocoa batter on top of the plain batter in the center. Repeat this until all batter is finished.
- Preheat oven and bake marble cake at 175 c for 35 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted in the center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool , cut and serve