May 1, 2014 5:15 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Maize /Corn Flour2 cups
- Icing Sugar1/2 cup
- Soya Oil/Melted Butter1/2 cup
- Baking Soda 1 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence1 Tablespoon
- Milk1/4 Cup
- Combine flour and baking soda set aside.
- Combine and whisk egg, sugar, oil, milk, Vanilla essence.
- Then add in corn flour and fold to make dough. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into four using a knife then cut with desired thickness using the knife again (1//3 inch thickness I cut). Now transfer the cut dough to pre buttered baking tray.
- Pre heat oven and bake the cookies at 200 c for 18- 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and serve in breakfast time with tea.