Leetee is liquid kind of halva and sweet dish. You can have it plain, but if you add some nuts on the top while serving, it will become more tasty and crunchy. Also, you can dip bread in it and enjoy.
Here is how to make Leetee recipe with youtube video.
- Organic All Purpose Flour1/2 cup
- Jaggary1/2 cup
- Canola Oil1/4 cup
- Water3 cups
- Cardamom Powder1 Teaspoon
- Poppy Seeds, Cardamom Powder and dry nuts1 Tablespoon
- Boil water with Jaggary to make syrup for 2 minutes, and set aside.
- In a separate pan heat oil and add flour; cook the flour on medium heat until lightly brown.
- Now slowly add the hot syrup, and start mixing the mixture using a hand mixer to avoid lumps.
- Boil and stir continuously until the Leetee is thick and creamy.
- Add cardamom powder and mix again and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish it with some dry nuts, cardamom powder and poppy seeds.