May 10, 2014 12:10 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Lamb Meat1/2 kg
- Cooking oil1/4 cup
- Onions, finely chopped2 no
- Tomatoes, finely chopped4-5 no
- Garlic, minced1 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder1 Tablespoon
- Black Pepper1 Teaspoon
- Carrot, chopped2 no
- Potato ,chopped2 no
- Coriander, freshsome
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
- Wash meat and chop as desired.
- In pressure cooker add oil , onion,tomatoes, garlic , salt, black pepper, chili powder and 1 cup of water. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- When the meat is done open the cooker and add chopped potato, carrot, cook and stir until tomato and onion become gravy and carrot , potatoes tender.
- Now add 2-3 cups of water and bring to boil for some time.
- Just before serving add some chopped coriander and serve it with Salata, Yogurt & bread.