Lamb Meat Soup (shorwa e gosht gosfand)
May 10, 2014 12:10 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Lamb Meat1/2 kg
- Cooking oil1/4 cup
- Onions, finely chopped2 no
- Tomatoes, finely chopped4-5 no
- Garlic, minced1 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder1 Tablespoon
- Black Pepper1 Teaspoon
- Carrot, chopped2 no
- Potato ,chopped2 no
- Coriander, freshsome
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
- Wash meat and chop as desired.
- In pressure cooker add oil , onion,tomatoes, garlic , salt, black pepper, chili powder and 1 cup of water. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- When the meat is done open the cooker and add chopped potato, carrot, cook and stir until tomato and onion become gravy and carrot , potatoes tender.
- Now add 2-3 cups of water and bring to boil for some time.
- Just before serving add some chopped coriander and serve it with Salata, Yogurt & bread.
Tags: Black Pepper, Carrot, Carrot, chopped, chopped, Cooking oil, Coriander (fresh), finely chopped, Garlic minced, Lamb Meat, Onions, Onions, Finely chopped, potato, Potato ,chopped, Red Chilli Powder, Salt, Tomatoes, Tomatoes, finely chopped, Water
Categorised in: Categories, Non Veg, Soups