July 31, 2014 11:47 am
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 35 Min
- Lamb Liver,cut into pieces1/2 kg
- Onions, chopped1 large
- Tomato, chopped2 large
- Garlic, minced1 Tablespoon
- Fresh Chili, minced3 each
- Black pepper1/2 Teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Vegetable Oil1/2 cup
- Heat oil in a Karahi, fry garlic,chili, Onions until onion translucent
- Add in liver pieces too , stir fry until its water is almost soaked.
- Now add in tomatoes , salt, black pepper stir fry again until liver separates oil and its water is absorbed too. Needs to cook for few more minutes and serve with flat bread.