July 31, 2014 11:18 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Lamb Liver, cut into small pieces1/2 kg
- Onion, sliced2 Meduim size
- Vegetable Oil1/4 cup
- Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Garlic, minced1 Tablespoon
- Heat oil in a Karahi, fry garlic, onions for a couple of minutes, then remove the onions from oil and set aside.
- Add in liver pieces into oil and stir fry until its water is almost soaked and almost cooked.
- Now add in fried onions , salt, black pepper stir fry again until the onion and liver translucence. Cook for few more minutes and serve with flat bread.