March 8, 2013 10:20 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Lady Fingers125 grams
- Chilli1 chopped
- Garlic3 cloves
- Oil3 tablespoons
- Saltto taste
- Paprika Powder1 tablespoon
- Wash lady fingers and cut as desired.
- Wash tomatoes and peel onion, garlic and chop them.
- In a pan add oil and cook garlic, onion and tomato well.
- Add chopped chilli, paprika salt then lady finger and slowly stir to mix all the ingredients.
- Add 1/4 cup water and cover the pan cook it for 10 minutes in low flame heat.( I do not wait for 10 minutes i just cook it in pressure cooker and wait for 2 whistle.) then its ready.