March 22, 2013 12:05 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Flour2 cups
- Cardamom1 teaspoon
- Baking Powder1 teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Dry Yeast1 teaspoon
- Oil1/2 cup
- Warm Water or milk1/4 cup
- For For Glaze
- In bowl mix yeast water to dissolve yeast.
- Then add warm milk/water, egg, salt, oil, cardamom and whisk well.
- Add Flour with baking powder and make dough.
- Let it rest in for 2 hours.
- Now take the dough and make your desired shape or form of cookies.
- Transfer the cookies in baking sheet.
- Mix 1 egg and 1 tablespoon water and brush all the cookies with this glaze.
- Sprinkle with black tills.
- Bake in pre heated oven for 15 minutes or till golden brown.