March 15, 2013 11:19 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Flour2 cups
- vegetable Oil1/2 cup
- Milk1/4 cup
- Cardamom Powder1 teaspoon
- Baking powder1 1/2 teaspoons
- Baking Soda 1/4 teaspoon
- Egg4 large, if its small then 5
- Sugar1 cup
- Pistachio Grounded (optional)for garnishing on topping
- Whisk well the eggs , sugar in a bowl.
- Add oil, milk, cardamom then whisk very well till thickens and gets fluffy.
- Add the flour, baking powder and baking soda through the sieve to avoid lumps and mix it again to make the batter.
- Now place square shape color paper to the greased baking sheet.
- Take a big spoon and drop 1 or 2 tablespoons of batter in the center of color papers or you can use icing pipe and easily drop the batter.(make sure the batter should not be more to go all around the edges of paper)
- Sprinkle some pistachios on top. (optional)
- Bake it in preheated oven 180 c for 15 minutes or till lightly brown.