June 13, 2013 11:15 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- All purpose Flour2 cups
- Vegetable oil1/2 cup
- Whole Milk4 Tablespoons
- Vanilla Essence1 Tablespoon
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Cocoa Powder2 Tablespoons
- Mix egg, sugar, oil, milk and vanilla well.
- Divide the mixture into half and two bowls.
- Mix one cup flour and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder to one bowl to make white dough.
- Mix one cup flour, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder in another bowl to make cocoa dough.
- Now make both doughs like square logs, then place 2 layers of white and cocoa logs down and 2 layers of white and cocoa logs up and squeeze to assemble the logs alright, See picture.
- Take a knife and cut 1/4 inch thickness to make cookies. Place the cookies on baking sheet.
- Pre-heat oven and bake them at 220 c for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.