June 12, 2013 10:27 am
Prep Time: 4 Min Cook time: 8 Min
- Corn Flour/Maize or ard jawari1 cup
- All Purpose Flour1/2 cup
- Vegetable Oil1/2 cup
- Whole Milk3 Tablespoons
- Baking powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence1 Teaspoon
- Sugar1/3 cup
- Combine and whisk oil, whole milk, egg and sugar well.
- Add corn flour, flour, baking powder make very soft dough.
- Make small balls then press it down with your finger to make it flat, I used Cookie press.
- Pre-heat oven and bake it @ 220 c for 8-10 minutes or until they lightly brown.