March 23, 2013 10:51 am
Prep Time: 2 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Flour3 1/4 cups
- Milk1/4 cup
- Cardamom1/2 Teaspoon
- Baking powder1 1/2 teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil1/2 cup
- Sugar1 1/4 cups
- In bowl whisk eggs with milk, sugar and oil.
- Add flour, baking powder and cardamom mix well.
- Oil your hands make small ball and put it to baking sheet then press it little, or you just take your spoon and drop a tablespoon mixture to the baking sheet and press it with your spoon.
- Bake it in pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool then serve any time.