January 2, 2014 11:31 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- For Marination
- For For Frying
- Marinate chicken with yogurt, egg, chili powder, salt and pepper over night.
- Mix dry garlic, chili flakes, oregano, pizza seasoning, black pepper, and salt.
- Spread the mixed herbs on a plate, spread bread crumbs on another plate and set aside.
- Now Take a chicken piece and dip it into the seasoning first then dip the chicken into the bread crumbs to cover evenly.
- Heat oil and deep fry both sides for 5 minutes or until golden brown.