Kelk Aros (Bride’s Finger)
March 6, 2013 5:17 pm
Prep Time: 20 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Fillo/Phylo DoughSee for homemade https://zibakitchen.com/homemade-filophyllo-dough/
- Oil 1/2 cup
- For For Filling
- For For Syrup
- For For Glaze
- Combine sugar and water and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Add honey, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Let it set to cool.
For filling Combine all the ingredients and blend them in blender well and keep it aside. For Glaze Mix well water and egg and keep it aside. For Making Kelk Aros
- Make small - small balls from dough and flatten it so thin using rolling pin or machine. see pictures.
- Cut them into rectangle shapes.
- Brush them oil.
- Add a half tablespoon of filling.
- Fold the longer edges and brush oil the pastry again.
- Roll it from short side to end.
- Transfer it to baking sheet.
- Brush it with the glaze and spread some sugar.
- Let it bake in pre heated oven for 15 minutes or till its getting lightly brown.
- While its still hot add the syrup to it. Ready.
Tags: Almond, Cardamom, Egg, Fillo/Phylo Dough, Honey, Lemon Juice, Oil, Sugar, Vanilla, Walnut, Water
Categorised in: Cake/Cookies, Categories