June 10, 2013 5:35 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 25 Min
- Rice 1 cup
- Jaggary2/3 cup
- Fenugreek (ulba)2 Tablespoons
- Water3 cups
- Ghee or vegtable oil1/4 cup
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil add fenugreek seeds and stir fry for few seconds.
- Add washed and drained rice, then add jaggary.
- Add water and cook stir for 5 minutes to dissolve the jaggary.
- Cover to cook on medium heat till all its water absorbs. Stir in between to avoid sticking till it thickens and cooks. At end heat oil and pour over the rice.