March 30, 2013 8:04 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 13 Min
- Flour1/2 cup
- Sugar3/4 cup
- Vanilla1/4 teaspoon
- Baking Powder1 teaspoon
- Straberry Jam1/2 cup melted
- Separate egg white and yolks in two bowls.
- Whisk egg white till fluffy as shown in pic.
- Whisk egg yolks with sugar separately.
- Combine and whisk egg whites and egg yolks.
- Add flour, baking powder and vanilla and combine well.
- Pour the mixture to baking sheet pan.
- Bake it in pre heated oven for 13 minutes or till lightly brown.
- Then spread some granulated sugar on a butter paper then roll the cake and let it cool.
- When cools unroll and spread the jam. Roll it again and let it cool for some more time.
- Cut it with knife and enjoy.