August 15, 2013 6:00 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 45 Min
- Flour 3 cups
- Butter or Vegetable oil1 cup
- Sugar2 cups
- Buttermilk1 & 1/2 cups
- Baking powder1 Tablespoon
- Baking Soda 1 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence1 & 1/2 tablespoons
- Jam1/2 cup
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and sugar.
- Beat eggs and butter milk and oil well then add it to dry ingredients. Mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Add Vanilla. Butter the pan place the butter paper then pour the mixture into the baking pan.
- Pre - heat oven and bake it at 170 c° oven for 45 minutes .
- After cooling, cut the cake from center using a knife then spread the jam on bottom and put back the top to cover the spread ed jam.
Tags: Baking Powder, Baking soda, Butter or Vegetable oil, Buttermilk, Eggs, Flour, Jam, Sugar, Vanilla essence
Categorised in: Cake/Cookies, Categories