March 28, 2013 7:59 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Flour1/2 cup
- Jaggery1/2 cup
- Oil5 tablespoons
- Cardamom1/2 teaspoon
- Raisin and Coconut Desiccated1 Tablespoon
- Water1 1/2 cups
- On low heat cook water with jaggery until the jaggery dissolves then remove from heat.
- In a pan heat oil, fry flour and cook it till lightly brown, keep stirring.
- Add the water mixture and cardamom and keep stirring until its thicken and become like a ball in the center of pot.
- Spread it to plate and cut it as you desired. ( I used icing pipe)
- Sprinkle the raisins and coconut desiccated on top.