March 15, 2013 10:31 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 25 Min
- Pizza Dough See the recipe in this website
- Pizza SauceSee the recipe in this website
- Jalapeno2 sliced
- Black Sliced Olive 2 Tablespoons
- Mozeralla cheese1 packet
- Bell Pepper1 sliced
- Oreganofor topping
- Olive oil 3 Tablespoon
- Onion1 slices thinly
- Take the dough and roll it round with rolling pin.
- Grease the pan with oil. Spread the rolled dough on pan.
- Spread the tomato sauce on dough equally .
- Sprinkle the sliced onion, bell pepper on top of tomato sauce equally.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top .
- Sprinkle the sliced olive.
- Sprinkle oregano and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil on top.
- Now cook the pizza in preheated oven for 20 minutes or see when it cooks golden brown.
- The pizza is ready now serve it with ketchup.