April 19, 2013 5:27 pm
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 8 Min
- All Purpose Flour 1 cup
- Semolina1 cup
- SaltTo Taste
- Oil2 Tablespoon
- Tomato Paste3 Tablespoons
- Water1/4 cup
- Tomato Paste :Blend the some tomatoes using blender. Then add little oil and salt and cook it till soaks its water completely. Its called tomato paste.
- Pasta: Mix the flours first with some salt.
- Add eggs and tomato paste, oil and mix it using a fork.
- Now knead the dough for 10 minutes on floored surface.
- Wrap the dough in plastic and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough in small pieces then roll out the dough in your desired thickness using pasta machine.
- Cut the the dough to desired shape or style using pasta machine or cutter.
- Cook it fresh in boiling water with some salt and oil for 5-8 minutes.
- Or after the pasta is ready spread them on a clean large cotton cloth and let it completely dry then reserve it in zip lock plastic for later.