May 28, 2013 10:35 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Cornflour/Maize (ard jawari)1/2 cup
- All purpose Flour1/4 cup
- Baking Soda1/4 Teaspoon
- Food Coloring (orange)1/4 Teaspoon
- Cardamom Powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Rose Essence1 Teaspoon
- Milk3/4 cup
- Vegetable Oil1/4 cup
- Sugar1/4 cup
- Corn Starch2 Tablespoons
- Combine milk, sugar, oil, food coloring,rose,corn starch, cardamom well.
- Add maize, flour and baking soda mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a flat butter pepper based baking sheet, the batter thickness should be 1 inch and bake it at 210 c for 15 minutes. Let it cool then cut as desire.