February 26, 2013 10:58 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Place eggs in a pot filled with cold water.
- Set eggs in a single layer in a saucepan. Water should cover eggs by one to two inches.
- Boil the water. Bring the water to a full, rolling boil for 10 minutes. Turn off the stove, remove the pot from the burner.
- Submerge the eggs in cold water to stop the cooking process. Let it in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Crack and peel the eggs.Tap each egg a few times to crack its shell, then roll it on a work surface to break the shell completely. Start peeling, dunking the egg into the bowl of water as you go to wash away any bits of shell.