June 7, 2013 11:32 am
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Dry Milk2 cups
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Whole Milk1 cup
- All purpose Flour1 Tablespoon
- Bulgar (gandom maida shoda)1 Tablespoon , soaked in water for 20 minutes
- Cardamom1 Tablespoon
- Ghee or butter , melted1/2 cup
- Almond , Crushed1/2 cup or you can add more
- Soak the Bulgar in water for 20 minutes.
- Combine sugar, milk, dry milk, cardamom, bulgar,ghee, flour and mix well.
- Heat burner and put the cooking pot on burner, cook the mixture on medium heat and keep stirring its the key.
- When thickens remove from burner and pour it to pre-greased with butter pan and sprinkle all the crushed almond.
- Serve it hot or cold. Cut it as desired when cools.
Tags: All Purpose Flour, Almond, Almond , Crushed, Bulgar, Bulgar (gandom maida shoda), Cardamom, Crushed, Dry milk, Ghee or butter, Ghee or butter , melted, melted, Sugar, Whole Milk
Categorised in: Categories, Sweet Dishes & Custards