October 11, 2017 5:56 pm
Habanero Sauce is very spicy sauce, but it is very tasty to serve with other dishes. I use Habanero Sauce sometimes in cooking as well, and it makes my dish more yummy. Try it!
Here is how to make Habanero Sauce recipe and youtube Video.
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Hababero 20
- Garlic6-8 Cloves
- Almonds1/4 Cup
- Orange Food Coloring 5-8 Drops
- Salt To Taste
- Extra Virgin Oil2 -3 Tablespoons
- Clean Habanaro, garlic and set aside.
- In a blender jar, add hebanero, garlic, salt, food coloring and almonds.
- Blend well all the ingredients.
- Serve it with olive oil.
Categorised in: Categories, Chutney/Pickles