March 7, 2013 9:08 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Dry milk1 cup
- Flour4 Tablesoons
- Butter2 tablespoons
- Yogurt4 Tablespoons
- Baking Soda1/4 teaspoon
- For For Syrup
- Add water and sugar in pan and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove it from burner add rosewater/vanilla and lemon juice. Set aside to cool.
For Gulab Jamuns
- Combine dry milk, flour, oil, baking soda and milk to make the mixture. (the mixture must be so sticky first after setting for minutes should look like a dough.).
- Let it set for 5 minutes then make small balls and transfer it into pre heated oil. Cook them till its golden brown.
- Deep fry only few at a time. Add the gulab jamuns to the syrup
- Add cardamom powder.