December 28, 2014 6:54 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Boiled Green Beans1 and 1/2 cups
- Boiled Potato half
- Lemon juice2-3 Tablespoons
- Black peppera little
- Crushed dried chili Flakesa little
- Garlic Powder a little
- Garlic,minced1 clove
- Onion, choppedhalf
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Chicken stock1 cup
- Fry garlic, onion in butter until lightly golden brown.
- Now pour just everything in mixing jar and puree using blender/mixer.
- Transfer the soup back to the cooking pot and let simmer for few minutes.
- Serve with chutney & yogurt.