February 28, 2013 12:45 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Mix 2 eggs in a bowl. Add oil, cardamom, Baking powder and flour. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add little little milk or water on it until it becomes dough.
- Make little balls of dough and flatten it with machine or by rolling pin very thin. Then cut them with cutter or knife then make different shapes ( make them like 2 ears).
- Prepare hot oil in a frying pan and put the "elephant ears" in it.
- Fry them till lightly brown.Get them out of the oil. they will become crunchy.
- Mix powdered sugar, pistachios and cardamom.
- While Getting out the gosh feels, add the mixture of sugar, pictachios and cardamon on gosh feel.
- Ready to serve.