February 28, 2013 12:45 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Flour2 1/2 cups
- Milk/water1/2 cup
- oil1/4 cup
- Baking powder1 teaspoon
- Sugar (powdered)5 tablespoons
- Pistachios (ground)5 tablespoons
- Cardamon (powdered)1 Tablespoon
- Oil For deep frying
- Mix 2 eggs in a bowl. Add oil, cardamom, Baking powder and flour. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add little little milk or water on it until it becomes dough.
- Make little balls of dough and flatten it with machine or by rolling pin very thin. Then cut them with cutter or knife then make different shapes ( make them like 2 ears).
- Prepare hot oil in a frying pan and put the "elephant ears" in it.
- Fry them till lightly brown.Get them out of the oil. they will become crunchy.
- Mix powdered sugar, pistachios and cardamom.
- While Getting out the gosh feels, add the mixture of sugar, pictachios and cardamon on gosh feel.
- Ready to serve.
Tags: Baking Powder, Cardamon (powdered), Egg, Flour, Milk/water, Oil, Pistachios (ground), Sugar (powdered)
Categorised in: Cake/Cookies, Categories