Eggless Banana & Jaggery Cake
May 7, 2013 1:14 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- White Flour3/4 cup
- Wheat Flour3/4 cup
- Jaggary1/2 cup powdered
- Banana3 Ripe pureed
- Canola Oil1/4 Cup
- Cardamom1 Teaspoon
- Milk1/4 Cup
- Cinnamon Powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Baking Soda1/2 Teaspoon
- Almond1/4 Cup
- Poppy Seeds1 Tablespoon
- In a large bowl add banana using a masher make a banana puree. Add oil, jaggery, cardamom, cinnamon, milk and mix well.
- Add both flours along with the baking powder and baking soda through a sieve. Add almond then whisk well to combine all ingredients well.
- Pour the mixture into 6 inches greased baking pan and sprinkle the poppy seeds on its top. Then bake it in the preheated oven at 180c° (350 F°) for 40 minutes or insert a toothpick till it comes clean.
- Let it cool on the rack then cut and serve. Tastes much better when its cool.
Tags: Almond, Baking Powder, Baking soda, Banana, Cardamom, Cinnamon Powder, Jaggary, Milk, Oil, Poppy Seeds, Wheat Flour, White Flour
Categorised in: Cake/Cookies, Categories