Egg with Leek
October 28, 2013 10:03 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Leek or Spring onion, chopped1 bunch
- Garlic, chopped3
- Ghee4 Tablespoons
- Black Peppera pinch
- Salt To Taste
- Chili, chopped2
- Finely chop leek, garlic using a food processor and set aside.
- Fry garlic, leek in ghee on low heat until the leek separates oil on edges. Stir the leek in between to avoid sticking and burning.
- Season with salt and pepper, then crack the eggs and add to the leek.
- Cook the eggs with leek for a while and serve.
Tags: Black Pepper, Chili, chopped, Eggs, Garlic, chopped, Ghee, Leek or Spring onion, chopped, Salt
Categorised in: Categories, Eggs