Egg Mushroom and Tomatoes
March 3, 2013 6:19 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Mushroom1 cup
- Tomatoes1 cup
- Garlic2 cloves
- Olive Oil6 tablespoons
- Black Pepperlittle
- Saltto taste
- Wash and chop mushroom and tomatoes.
- Peel the garlic and grate it.
- On burner heat pan and add oil garlic to cook.
- Add tomato and mushroom cook it on medium to low heat to not burn. Keep stirring.
- Add chillies either chopped or whole. I don t chop the chilies because my kids, they cant eat spicy. Let it cook well. keep stirring.
- On cooked tomato and mushroom crack the eggs and let the burner low flame for 1 minute.
- Ready to serve with black pepper and bread.