February 26, 2013 7:29 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Boiled Eggs6
- Chilli6 (as much you like to add)
- Corianderfor garnish
- Curry Powder2 1/2 tablespoon
- Oil (i use rice bran cooking oil )6 tablesppons (you can less or add more )
- Saltto taste
- Garlic, minced1 head ( I love more garlice you can add less)
- Bay Leave1
- Cream1/2 cup
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Red chili powder or Paprica 1 Tabelspoon
- Peel the eggs and set aside.
- Wash and cut the onions, tomatoes. Use food processor to make puree of the ingredients.
- Heat oil and cook the garlic, bay leave then add in the the onion/tomato puree one by one and cover the lid to cook on low heat until cooks well and oil separates from the sauce.. Keep stirring.
- Add in Paprica, salt , curry powder and cream. Stir again for some time so the gravy thickens.
- Add in the boiled eggs (I cut them in half)
- Add butter at last for extra flavor. Garnish with coriander.
- Serve with Bread.
Tags: Bay Leave, black peper, Boiled Eggs, Butter, Chilli, cinneman), Coriander, Cream, cumin, Curry Powder, Eggs, Garlic, Garlic minced, Mix masala (coriander powder, Mix Spices, oil (i use rice bran cooking oil ), Onion, Red chili powder or Paprica, red peper, Salt, Tomatoes, tumeric