February 27, 2013 8:05 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Macroni2 1/2 cups
- Tomato2 ( well diced)
- Garlic2 cloves diced
- Oil3 tablespoons (i use olive oil you can use any cooking oil)
- Corianderfor garnishing
- Oreganolittle for garnishing
- Slice Cheese2 slices
- SaltTo taste
- Bring water and some salt to boil.
- Add the Macroni and cook it for 5 minutes. Turn off the burner.
- Drain the hot water. Rinse the Macroni with Cold water.
- Set it aside.
- Get a large pan on burner. Add oil then diced garlic and tomato.
- Cook it for few minutes. Keep stir it to not burn.
- Add Macroni to sauce.Mix all the ingredients well.
- Cut the slice cheeses into pieces, add it on the top of the Macroni.
- Add the coriander and oregano to garnish.
- Ready to serve it.
Tags: Coriander, Garlic, Macroni, Oil, Oregano, Salt, Slice Cheese, Tomato
Categorised in: Categories, Pastas/Dumplings/Noodles