May 22, 2013 5:52 pm
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 25 Min
- Bell Pepper3
- Soya Granules1/2 cup
- Boiled Rice (i used long grain)1/2 cup
- Vegetable Oil 3 Tablespoons
- Mix Spices1 Teaspoon
- Red Paprika powder1 Teaspoon
- Onion1 chopped
- Coriander leavesa bunch chopped
- Tomato1 chopped
- Garlic3 pasted
- Oregano1 Teaspoon
- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Mozeralla cheese3 Tablespoons Grated
- Salt To Taste
- Soak the soya Granules in 1 cup of water for 1 minute and then rinse well and squeeze to remove all its water, set aside.
- In a pan heat oil add garlic paste, chopped onions, tomato and saute for a couple of minutes. Add spices, paprika, coriander leaves, rice, soya and salt, keep stirring. Filling mixture is ready.
- Clean and cut the top part of the bell peppers and remove the seeds inside.
- Fill them with the the filling mixture, sprinkle cheese and oregano . Place them into a deep pan,then pour some olive oil around the bell peppers cover the pan with foil. Bake it for at 180 c° for 25 minutes.