July 28, 2013 5:28 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: Min
- Dates (seeded)250 grams
- Nuts2 Tablespoons
- Coconut Desiccated2 Tablespoons
- Ground Pistachio2 Tablespoons
- Chick Pea Flour1 Tablespoon
- Butter1 Tablespoon
- Cinnamon1 Teaspoon
- Sesame Seeds2 Tablespoons
- Vanilla Essence1 Teaspoon
- Cardamom Powder1 Teaspoon
- Remove the seed from dates then blend using blender.
- Combine and mix well all the ingredients with blended dates and let make balls, then roll to cover the date balls into coconut, pistachio, cinnamon, and sesame seeds refrigerate. Serve.