March 14, 2013 5:29 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Ghee/vegetable oil1/4 cup
- Tomato5 chopped
- Onion1 large sliced
- Ginger Paste1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic 7 cloves minced
- Carrot 1 chopped
- Paprika Powder1 Tablesoon
- Cashew Nut or Almond5-6
- Curry Masala2 Tablespoons
- Cream 4 Tablespoons
- Yogurt4 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- In a deep pan add oil the minced garlic then add ginger paste and onion and saute it till it scatters.
- Add chopped tomato, carrot and coriander. Cook covered till it softens in low flame heat, stir in between.
- Then transfer it to blender jar add some water, cashew nuts or almond and blend well to smooth.
- Now transfer back the smooth paste to the deep pan and add Paprika powder, Curry Masala, cream, yogurt and stir to mix well.
- Cook it in low heat for some minutes or until oil separates from gravy.
Note: If you use the gravy for later use , you can freeze it in freezer but do not add the cream and yogurt now add it later. ترجمه دستور به فارسی دری
Tags: Carrot, Cashew Nut or Almond, Coriander, Cream, Curry Masala, Garlic, Ghee/vegetable oil, Ginger Paste, Mixe Spices, Oil, Onion, Paprika Powder, Salt, Tomato, Yogurt
Categorised in: Categories, Curries, How to & Basics