May 17, 2013 12:34 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- Organic Corn Flour (ard jawari)3/4 cup
- Organic All Purpose Flour3/4 cups
- Canola Oil1/2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Vanilla2 Teaspoons
- Tuti Fruity (mixed fruits)1/4 cup
- Walnut1/4 cup
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoon
- Baking Soda1/2 Teaspoon
- Organic Eggs2
- Organic Milk1/3 cup
- In a bowl combine , sugar, milk, eggs, oil and whisk them well.
- Add corn flour, flour, baking soda, baking powder through a sieve and fold to make the batter.
- Add vanilla mix again, pour the batter into a desired pan based with butter paper and sprinkle the tuti fruity and walnuts on top.
- Pre-heat oven and bake it at 180 c° for 40 minutes. Let it cool and then cut and enjoy.