June 13, 2013 5:40 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- For For Noodle Dough
- For For Soup
- For Noodles : Combine water, egg, salt, oil and flour to make dough. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough out and make noodles using machine. ( you can use your hands or knife to make and cut the Aash)
- Boil water and add some salt and oil then boil the noodles (Aash) for 4-5 minutes. Rinse, drain and set aside.
- For Soup, make paste of garlic, chili and salt using pestle and mortar then add the paste into curd and mix, add water and season with salt mix again well .
- Heat oil add dry mint then add in the curd mixture cook on low heat until hot, keep stirring. (not boil it)
- Mix the curd soup with desired amount of boiled noodles. Serve Noodles Soup (Aash) with boiled kidney beans and chopped onions.