May 11, 2014 12:08 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 25 Min
- All Purpose Flour1 cup
- Wheat Flour1/3 cup
- Brown Sugar1/4 cup
- salt a pinch
- Soya Oil1/4 cup
- Cinnamon Powder1 Tablespoon
- Raisin1/2 cup
- Butter Milk1/2 cup
- Baking Powder1 Tablespoon
- For Topping Muffins with:
- Combine and whisk well sugar, oil, egg, cinnamon,raisin, butter milk, salt.
- Add in white flour, wheat flour, baking powder and combine well.
- Pour one - one tablespoonful of batter into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle little cinnamon and sugar on top of each cups.
- Pre heat oven and bake the beautiful muffins at 180 c for 25 minutes.
- Cool and serve with tea.