March 7, 2014 9:56 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- For Cake
- For Filling
- Filling: Mix sugar, cream, custard powder. Put it on medium heat and cook until thicken.
- Remove form heat, add cocoa , custard powder and whisk well. Let it cool.
- Cake Roll: Combine and whisk sugar and eggs well.
- Add in oil, vanilla, cocoa and mix again.
- Then add in flour and combine well. Pour the batter to 13" baking tin.
- Pre heat oven and bake at 180 c for 8-10 minutes.
- Spread some sugar on a butter paper and flip the cake.
- Now roll the cake using the paper to make a log. Let cool.
- Unroll the cake spread the filling and roll again.
- Sprinkle some sugar all over the cake log using a strainer.
- Cut and serve.