July 16, 2014 11:36 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Condensed Milk1 Tin
- Cocoa Powder6 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour (White)6 Tablespoons
- Butter100 Grams
- Cocoa Essence1 Tablespoon
- Walnut1 Cup
- Sugar (powdered)3/4 Cup
- In Dish mix Condensed Milk, Cocoa Powder ,All Purpose Flour (White) , Butter, Cocoa Essence, Sugar (powdered).
- Transfer the dish on burner , Cook and stir the mixture until it thickens. Add in 1/2 cup of walnuts stir again. Pour the mixture into a pre buttered tray and spread equally then sprinkle 1/2 cup of walnut on top and abit press the walnuts using your hand.
- Let it cool completely then cut as desired. Serve