May 14, 2013 11:30 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Chick Pea Flour1 cup
- Cooking Oil1/2 cup
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Vanilla 1 Teaspoon
- Baking powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Nutssome for topping
- Mix sugar and oil, then add vanilla.
- Add chickpea flour and baking powder through a sieve, mix well.
- Make small balls the size of walnut, place them to baking sheet and press them lightly with your hand, press slightly the almond or pistachios on top.
- Pre- heat oven and bake them at 210 c° for 10-15 minutes.