For those who do not have an oven or they want to make easy and quick pizza at home, this is the one.
Very easy to make and tasty. Kids love it!
For video, please visit us at https://youtu.be/-1zs-ehrkxA and please Do Not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the youtube channel with your friends and family.
- Pizza Sauce Recipe Herehttps://zibakitchen.com/pizza-sauce/
- Pizza Dough Recipe Herehttps://zibakitchen.com/pizza-dough/
- Mozzarella Cheese1/2 cup
- Garlic SpreadAs Needed
- Crushed Red PepperTo Taste
- Oregano Leaves1-2 Tablespoons
- Salted Butter1 Tablespoon
- Roll out the dough using hands or rolling pin.
- Transfer the flatten dough to the pan and cook it for some time at a medium to low-temperature heat.
- Once the bottom of the pizza crust is cooked, flip the crust.
- Lower the heat and spread pizza sauce then sprinkle the cheese.
- Sprinkle garlic spread, crushed red pepper, and oregano.
- Divide the butter into small pieces and spread around the pizza.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let the pizza cook on low heat until the cheese melts down.