May 29, 2013 11:05 am
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 50 Min
- Bulgur, (Gandom Dalda)2 cups
- TurKey/Chicken Breast1/2 kg (2 cups cooked & shreded)
- Cinnemon1 Teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- For For Topping
- Cook the Turkey/chicken breast with onion, salt and water to cover. (The same way you cook Yakhni) Then shred it into pieces.
- Wash well the bulgur and cover it with 4 cups of water and cook it till cooks well and soften.Not forget stirring.
- Blend both bugler and turkey/chicken using blender to make it Haleem.
- Transfer the Haleem to a clean pan and add 2 cups of water to it and cook it on medium heat for 30-40 minutes or till thickens, keep stirring.
- Serve it with Cinnamon and sugar and hot melted butter.